4 Wired and Wireless Gaming Mice play a significant role in gaming mice. They are valid for various games such as MMO, FPS, etc. Moreover, they carry sensitive sensors. The sensors provide maximum DPI, highest polling rate, more speed, and most enormous mouse acceleration. Besides, the gaming mice have been divided into two types, some of them have optical detection methods, and some have laser tracking methods.
In addition, the wireless gaming mice have high-capacity recharging batteries. They can work for a long duration. Also, they can work for hours within a few seconds of charging. Further, they are applicable for all sizes of hands and all holding styles. On the other hand, most of the 4 wired and wireless gaming mice have these operational frameworks: Windows (10,11 or later), Linux, Chrome OS, macOS, iPad, Android, etc.
List of 4 Wired and Wireless Gaming Mice
1. ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha
2. Logitech G203
3. Razer Atheris
4. Logitech MX Vertical
1. ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha
1.1 ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha Design Shape
ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha
1.2 ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha Description
Asus ROG Spatha is a supplementary class of 4 wired and wireless gaming mice. They have both the possibilities of a wired and wireless interface. Of course, that is vastly preferable for MMO games. Moreover, these mice are highly appropriate for right-handed users. They have primarily black color, and their movement detection method is the laser technique.
In their construction, they were made from an 8200 dpi Laser Sensor. It can incorporate 150 inches per second (IPS) tracking speed, 2- a level DPI switch feature, and a 20 million Omron switches lifespan. They have magnesium alloy chassis. That provides greater strength to the body. Also, it includes steel grey non-stick coating for free sweating purposes since it allows for comfort for long hours. Separate, they have a 3D printer design technique. That provides the best opportunity for firmer gripping.
In addition, they have the option of affecting lighting zones. You will customize the LED light effects on the scroll wheel, side buttons, and ROG logo from various colors. Furthermore, they operate in windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, etc. It also has an exclusive Armory interface to customize buttons, performance rate, and light arrangements—furthermore, the Simple trade switchable attachment plan for adjustable snap opposition.
1.3 ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha Specifications
1.3.1 General Specifications
The General Specifications of ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha can describe as follows,
The dimensions of the mouse are 183 mm (7.2 inches) in length, 114.3 mm (4.5 inches) in width, and 165.1 mm (6.5 inches) in height. Moreover, the measured weight of the mouse was 176 grams (6.2 ounces). It is from the Asus brand and ROG Spatha series. Further, it has both the options of connecting with the operational system, the wireless association and wired connection.
1.3.2 Design Specifications
The Design Specifications of ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha can describe as follows,
- It has a laser movement detection method.
- It is designed for Windows 7,8,8.1, 10, and so on. Also, it is best suitable for MMO games.
- Moreover, its design color is black, and it is mainly designed for right-handed clients.
- It carries an 8200 dpi Laser Sensor, which provides a 2 kHz polling rate.
- Additionally, the battery life is 600 hours.
- Further, the Programmable Buttons are 6.
- Finally, the gripping styles are Palm and Claw Grippers.
2. Logitech G203
2.1 Logitech G203 Design Shape
2.2 Logitech G203 Description
Logitech G203 is a lightweight gaming mouse. That is accessible at an entirely reasonable cost on internet-based platforms like Amazon. They are exceptionally agreeable to clients because of their beautiful sentiments while holding the mouse and their smooth developments on the mousepad and work area surface. Then again, they are highly suitable for little hand size clients.
In addition, it is excellent for controlling all your ongoing interactions with accuracy. It has LIGHTSYNC RGB innovation so that you can browse 16.8 million tonnes for a sleek look. It has five responsiveness settings going from 200 to 8000 DPI so that you can mess around your way. Apart from that, they are reasonable for many operating systems such as Windows 7 or later, macOS 10, 11 or later, etc.
Moreover, the exemplary six-button configuration gives both solace and certainty to investigate, cast spells, and play as much as you need. Further, use Logitech G Hub programming to relegate in-game orders, framework controls, or essential ties to buttons and streamline your ongoing interaction.
Furthermore, it has metal spring button tensioning. However, the primary left and right buttons have a selective spring button tensioning framework. That conveys more exact button criticism, a crisper snap, and a steadier encounter of many shots.
2.3 Logitech G203 Specifications
2.3.1 General Specifications
The General Specifications of Logitech G203 can describe as follows,
The dimensions of the mouse are 38.1 mm (1.5 inches) in length, 62.2 mm (2.45 inches) in width, and 116.6 mm (4.59 inches) in height. Moreover, the measured weight of the mouse was 85 grams (3 ounces). It is from the Logitech brand and FBA_910-004842 series. Further, it connects with the operating system via a USB cable.
2.3.2 Design Specifications
The Design Specifications of Logitech G203 can describe as follows,
- The movement detection method of the mouse is Optical.
- It has high Gaming Grade Sensor. That has a maximum 8000 DPI, more than 25 G acceleration, 1 kHz polling rate or one millisecond, and more than 200 inches per second speed.
- The Programmable Button is 6.
- Moreover, the installing software is Logitech G Hub to configure the feature according to necessity.
- Further, it has LIGHTSYNC RGB technology to personalize the range of 16.8 million colors.
- Also, it has Mouse Scroll Wheel and 1 zone LightSync RGB.
- They are used with the right hand.
- Lastly, the On-Board Memory Profile is one.
3. Razer Atheris
3.1 Razer Atheris Design Shape
3.2 Razer Atheris Description
Razer Atheris is a wireless gaming mouse in the 4 wired and wireless gaming mice, with an astounding battery term and an incredibly sensible expense. That performs well in FPS and RTS titles. In addition, it has a pocket-sized ambidextrous body with a plain, smooth surface and a versatile hang on the different sides. Also, it has 2.4 GHz with versatile recurrence innovation. Featuring Razer’s prohibitive wireless technology, the mouse outfits you with industry-driving transmission security. Thus, your mouse keeps a solid connection, whether in a restaurant or a work environment where various remote contraptions could disturb the repeat.
It has an advanced Pixart PMW3330 7200 DPI Optical sensor; with this sensor, the gaming mouse has one of the best DPI for a versatile mouse. It gives you silly precision and phenomenal control over estimation sheets or headshots. Also, the different objectives are perfect for an impressive time allotment and, shockingly, 4K screens. Besides, it offers on-the-fly responsiveness change and 1 kHz ultra-surveying in a limited and flexible design factor.
Furthermore, the mouse can constantly use for 350-hour on a couple of AA batteries. Hence, you will consistently go to work or possessing with continuous get-togethers, you would prefer not to worry about replacing batteries. Additionally, the mouse feet have PTFE. The mouse feet are incredible, and they give a smooth float. In any case, it feels a piece scratchy when used on a hard surface.
3.3 Razer Atheris Specifications
3.3.1. General Specification
The General Specifications of Razer Atheris can describe as follows,
The dimensions of the mouse are 99.06 mm (3.9 inches) in length, 61.98 mm (2.44 inches) in width, and 34.03 mm (1.34 inches) in height. Moreover, the measured weight of the mouse was 66 grams (2.33 ounces). It is from the Razer brand. Further, it connects to the working systems through Wireless or Bluetooth. The hardware platforms are PC and Mac.
3.3.2 Design Specifications
The Design Specifications of Razer Atheris can describe as follows,
- The Movement Detection Strategy of the mouse is Optical.
- It has Pixart PMW3330 7200 DPI Optical sensor. Moreover, it has a 200- 7200 dpi range, 1 kHz Polling rate, 30 G maximum acceleration, and more than 220 inches per second speed. The Polling Rate options are 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, and 1000 Hz.
- The design of the mouse is Ambidextrous, and its design color is Classic Black.
- It has 2 AA batteries, and the battery0 life is up to 350 hours.
- Further, the Switch- Type is Mechanical, and its lifespan is 20 million clicks.
- The Programmable Buttons are 5.
- Also, its additional installing software is Razer Synapse 3.
- It has PTFE mouse feet.
- In addition, it has an On-Board Memory configuration, Profile configuration, and Polling rate adjustment.
- It has Advanced Frequency Technology and On-the-fly- sensitivity adjustments.
4. Logitech MX Vertical
4.1 Logitech MX Vertical Design Shape
4.2 Logitech MX Vertical Description
Logitech MX Vertical is a development ergonomic gaming mouse of the 4 wired and wireless gaming mice. The ergonomic gaming mouse stands up at a 57-degree point with a bit of island on the left side for your thumb. It is called the thumb rest district. The excellent arrangement diminishes wrist strain by 10% when diverged from ordinary gaming mice. Additionally, it is planned for unique timeframe shapes and sizes, the mouse is smooth to the touch, yet its rubbery surface ensures a solid handle.
It has a maximum 4000 DPI high-precision sensor that gives careful following that requires 4x more minor hand improvement diverged from a standard mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor. Additionally, it associates with the functional framework, which incorporates remote USB uniting authority or Bluetooth savvy advancement or the included USB-C charging join.
Furthermore, they work on the battery power source. The battery is battery-powered, which can change with the assistance of an interfacing link. It stays controlled for quite a long time on a full charge – and gets 3 hours of purpose from a 1-minute quick charge. Their functioning framework is Windows (10,11 or later), Linux, Chrome OS, macOS, iPad, Android, etc. Additionally, the mouse hardware platforms are workstations and PCs.
4.3 Logitech MX Vertical Specifications
4.3.1 General Specification
The General Specifications of Logitech MX Vertical can describe as follows,
The dimensions of the mouse are 198.88 mm (7.83 inches) in length, 153.92 mm (6.06 inches) in width, and 87.12 mm (3.43 inches) in height. Moreover, the measured weight of the mouse was 226.79 grams (8 ounces). It is from the Logitech brand and MX Vertical series. Further, it connects to the working systems through wireless, Bluetooth, or Wired. The hardware platforms are PC and Mac.
4.3.2 Design Specifications
The Design Specifications of Logitech MX Vertical can describe as follows,
- The Movement Detection Method of the mouse is Optical.
- It has Logitech’s Optical (LED) sensor. That has the ability of a maximum of 400 DPI and 1 kHz or one-millisecond Polling rate.
- The Polling rate options are 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, and 1000 Hz.
- Moreover, the mouse design is Ergonomic, and its color is Black.
- The Total number of Buttons is 4.
- Additionally, it has Precision Scroll-Wheel.
- It has Rechargeable Li-Po Battery(240mAh) and Fast charging battery.
- The working systems are Windows (10,11 or later), Linux, Chrome OS, macOS, iPad, Android, etc.
Finally, we conclude that these 4 wired and wireless gaming mice have perfect geometry. They are appropriate for all sizes of hands and all grip styles. Moreover, you will connect the gaming mice with the operating systems through a wired connection and wireless linking. Further, the gaming mice have fast charging and high-capacity batteries, which work for long session games.