How to find the right table manufacturer? Well, finding one is not that tough, as there are tonnes of communal table manufacturers around offering similar services. However, you must ensure that you are hiring the right one before placing the order. Not every table manufacturer features similar creativity and artistic skills. And henceforth, you cannot expect a random furniture maker to build the ideal communal table for your café/restaurant. Communal tables have become the latest trend in the eatery culture. Unlike regular tables, these tables are larger, offering seats to more than two people, even if they are not known to each other. It is like a big table that you can share with strangers and befriend while enjoying your meal. And building a good-looking table to attract people is not that easy. Even though there are lots of furniture stores available online and offline, choosing the right one is tough. And in this blog post, we will share the top 6 expert tips to find the right manufacturer for your café/restaurant communal tables.
How To Find The Right Furniture Manufacturer For Your Café/Restaurant Tables?
Before you look for a furniture manufacturer, let us tell you the difference between suppliers and manufacturers. You may have noticed lots of cafés/restaurants working with furniture suppliers. Well, they only supply the furniture sets. While furniture manufacturers are those who produce their own products. And below are some tips from experts to find a proficient manufacturer for communal tables:
- The first thing you must do to find a good café/restaurant table manufacturer is research. Ensure that you have researched well about table manufacturers before hiring someone for your eatery. Google and other online directories can be the best way to find the names of your nearby local furniture manufacturers.
- Once you have got some names from the internet, ask around your community and see if there is anyone who has experience working with them. Often this can also provide you with new names that you may have not found on the internet. With some references by your side, it will be easier to find the right table manufacturer for your café/restaurant.
- Now that you have shortlisted some of the furniture manufacturers, it is time to see who will be the right fit. Contact them one by one and meet personally, if possible. Ask some common questions, such as the following:
- Do they accept custom orders from café/restaurant owners?
- How long do they take to complete and ship the orders?
- How much will they charge for shipping?
- What are their MOQs (minimum order quantities)?
- How much do they charge per unit?
- What is their damaged goods policy? Etc.
- Never agree with the said price of the manufacturers. Negotiate with them to get the best deals for you. Ask them to increase the MOQs or reduce the unit price if possible. Experts suggest meeting more than two table manufacturers so that you can compare them to find the right one for your café/restaurant tables.
- Now when you are certain about one of them to be your café/restaurant communal table builder, make sure that they are available for a call or face-to-face meeting to discuss your ideas about the table. If you have any specific sort of requirements, share those with your furniture manufacturer and see if they have any suggestions regarding the same.
- Last but not least, ask them to provide you with a sample before placing the bulk orders. If the sample they offer fits all your needs and matches your ideas, hire them to build the communal table for your eatery.
Are you a café/restaurant owner looking for professional communal table manufacturers? These tables have become trending these days and finding a person to make them is not that hard. You may see tonnes of table manufacturers around, but not all of them are the same. Therefore, it is a must to ensure that you are welcoming the right person/team onboard.
Author is one of the known communal table manufacturers in Australia. With many years of aptitude, he has helped many café/restaurant owners decorate their places. Besides, he also has written many blog posts and articles on various related topics.