Sunset Cruise Details
Are you also looking for a place to plan your vacation with your partner in India? Then you have come to the right place. Goa is considered the best place to have some quality time with your loved one. And if you are visiting Goa, then don’t forget to include the sunset boat river cruise in your top list of activities.
About the activity
Sunset river cruise is something that will make your holiday in Goa even more memorable and commendable.
During this hour-long cruise, you will witness many mesmerising things that will surely bliss your eyes. So sail down the River Mandovi and experience the exotic sunset. Additionally, the night view of the Panjim and Betim is a must watch and will make you feel mesmerised.
It is one of the best choices to rejuvenate your senses and feel free from the hectic day and witness some sightseeing views. The cruise will let you enjoy the eye-catching sunset along with some other wonderful sightseeing of Goa.
Mandovi River Cruise Highlights
- Witness the most scenic and beautiful view of the sprawling rays of the sunset during the Mandovi river cruise.
- Groove on one of your favourite tracks with the live DJ music with your companions to set up your mood.
- Enjoy watching the 3 amazing and eye-catching dance performances performed by talented dancers.
- Feast on a mouth watering and delicious mix of Indian, Italian, Chinese and Goan cuisine on the dinner cruise.
Mandovi River Cruise Overview
- Meeting Point: Patto, below Mandovi Bridge, Tourist Jetty, Panjim
- Cruise Timings:
Mandovi River Dinner Cruise Timing: 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
1 hour Sundown Cruise Timing: 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
1.5 hours Sunset Cruise Timing: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
(Please report to the boarding point prior 30 minutes before the departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and other time delays.)
- Activity Duration: Approximately 1-2 hours (depending upon the choice of your package)
Sightseeing from Boat
The most romantic sunset cruise offers the most exciting time to the lovely couple. Of course, there is nothing more charming and romantic than enjoying the famous and beautiful Goan sunset and sunrise with the love of your life or should we say your crime partner. Apart from this, the sunset river cruise package includes beautiful sightseeing to several famous locations of Goa. Below is the list of some well-known locations:-
- Adil Shah Palace
- Floating Mandovi Bridge
- Penha De Franca Church
- Floating Casinos Cruise
- Reis Magos Fort
- Fort Aguada
About Mandovi River Cruise Goa:
Goa is the best place if you are looking for beaches, churches and what not or we should say that it offers something for each and everyone. It is popularly known for its picturesque and scenic views and landscapes.
It has a never-ending list of activities, widely appreciated by tourists not only from the country but from all over the world.
Cruise through the Mandovi River with lush and rich green meadows mangroves on both sides and be mesmerised and fascinated by the spectacular views of nature and crystal blue water.
You can also easily spot crocodiles lying leisurely on the banks of the river and many beautiful migratory birds on the trees. Make your evening even more memorable and special by enjoying folk dances and DJ music on the cruise.
About the Activity:
- Reach the place at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time & begin the adventurous and thrilling Mandovi River Cruise in Goa.
- On Banbanjara, there are several packages available so choose from the 4 packages available according to your convenience: 1-hour Sundown Cruise, 1.5 hours Sunset Cruise- VIP Ticket, 1.5 hours Sunset Cruise- Normal Ticket and Mandovi River Dinner Cruise.
- Board the cruise to enjoy the picturesque and scenic views from the triple decked sail and witness some panoramic vistas of Panjim.
- Enjoy the mesmerising sunset to the fullest with jazz DJ Music, and the 3 dances that would just blend perfectly to make your evening totally splendid.
How to reach?
The meeting point is up to 2.9 km away from the city center of Panjim as it can be easily accessed using both public or private mode of transportation. The exact destination will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
- Nearest Airport
The distance between Panjim and Goa International Airport is 27 km. You can also hire a cab or take any public transport to reach the location.
- Nearest Railway Station
The total distance between Panjim and Karmali railway station is approximately 13.2 km. You can easily hire a cab or take any other public transport from the railway station.