Leather trousers, a timeless fashion trend, are not likely to be discontinued anytime soon. Learn how to wear leather trousers and more about this classic piece of street style.
What are leather pants?
Leather pants are made from the skins of animals, usually cows. Faux leather pants are typically made of polyurethane or polyvinyl chloride. There are many styles to choose from, including skinny, straight-leg, high waist, slim, and slim-fitted leather pants. Real and faux leather leggings, as well as joggers are available. The most well-known style of leather trousers is the black leather pants. However, they can be found in many colors including brown, tan and white as well as red, navy, and even red. Although they are not as Fashion View popular, you can still find bright shades.
8 Leather Pants Style Tips
- Leather pants are often associated with women’s fashion but anyone can wear them. Here are some ideas for outfits to get you started.
- A tailored blazer can be paired with leather pants. You can style leather pants with a white button-down shirt and a tailored blazer. Add a pair loafers or ankle boots to complete this professional look.
- A lightweight jacket can be worn with leather pants. Combining leather pants and a denim jacket is a classic combination. You can create a casual look by pairing leather pants and a jacket made of contrasting fabrics.
- Black leather pants look great with a white tee. A white T-shirt and leather pants are a classic combination. For a more elevated look, you can tuck the T-shirt into the front. The ensemble can be paired with either suede ankle boots, or comfortable tennis shoes.
- A crop top can be worn under a cardigan. This casual and chic look is flattering when worn with leather pants.
- Pair combat boots with black leather pants to achieve the biker look. You can achieve the classic biker look with black leather pants, a vintage T-shirt and black leather jacket paired with combat boots.
- You can tuck leather pants into knee-high boots. You can use this technique with black boots or boots in a neutral contrasting color.
- A brightly colored turtleneck and leather pants can be paired with them. Complete your statement-making ensemble with a neon blouse or pastel-colored Turtleneck.
How to wear Cropped Jeans: 8 Cropped Jeans Outfits
Cropped jeans can be worn year round. These styling tips will show you how to style cropped jeans.
What are Cropped Jeans?
Cropped jeans are jeans that have a hemline above the ankle. Cropped jeans have an inseam that falls between full-length and capri pants. They highlight and expose the narrowest part of the leg. These jeans are often seen on fashion week streets. They come in a variety of cuts and colors, including skinny jeans and wide-leg high-waisted jeans.
Five Daytime Cropped Jeans Outfits
- These styling tips and outfit ideas will help you create daytime looks using your cropped jeans
- A blazer is a great addition to your wardrobe. For a casual, smart look, wear black jeans and a button-down shirt with a blazer.
- Wear it with a cardigan. Cropped denim jeans show the ankle but you can still style them for warmer days in fall and winter. Ankle-length jeans allow you to show off your booties while keeping your legs warm. For extra warmth, layer a thick cardigan on top of a turtleneck or long-sleeve shirt. Add a scarf to complete the look.
- Wear it with a crop top and sandals. For casual summer style, pair a crop top or tank top with cropped jeans and strappy sandals. Wide-leg pants are a great way to balance your silhouette and contrast your fitted top.
- Tuck in a T shirt. Pair cropped boyfriend jeans, or Fashion Value bootcut jeans, with a white T-shirt. Fold the front of the shirt inwards to make a French tuck. This casual look can be completed with simple black bags, white sneakers, and a denim jacket.
Four Evening Looks to Style Cropped Jeans
- You can wear cropped jeans with any length of legs.
- Cropped white jeans are a great choice. For a classic summer look, style your white cropped jeans with a simple top. You can wear your white jeans all-white for a monochromatic look, or you can pair them with your favorite color blouse.
- Add a leather jacket to your look. A striking contrast is created when you combine leather and denim. A leather jacket can be worn over a white blouse or shirt. For a dramatic look, try high-rise straight-leg jeans. Or style flared flare jeans with a leather jacket.
- Wear wedges or heels. Cropped pants emphasize the ankles so they are a great choice for wedges or high heels. For a fun outfit for date night, pair your favorite heels with cropped Jeans