Dubai attracts adventure seekers and tourists alike. It has everything from quad bikes to sand dunes, and dune buggies to hot air balloon rides.
Suppose you are looking for fast riding on difficult terrain. This activity is for you. You can ride a buggy. You can explore the dunes and everything the Dubai Desert offers in a buggy.
As you explore the sand dunes, Soak up the beautiful scenery and explore the nature trails. You can also try different maneuvers.
- What makes riding a Dune Buggy from Dubai so special?
- Book a Dune Buggy Experience in Dubai
- Typical Dubai Dune Buggy Experience
- Tips, guidelines, and more about riding a dune buggy ride
What makes Dune Buggy Riding in Dubai special?
You will follow nature trails through the sand as you travel through the desert in a buggy. This adventure activity allows you to explore the desert at your own pace.
As your Instructor takes you through the desert, follow him. You can explore as many areas as you want.
Suitable for beginners
Dune is open to all levels of experience. The Instructor will guide you through the process. To make sure you are ready for adventure. This is truly one of the best ways to explore the desert. Single-seat dune buggies are available. You can choose from a single seat or as many as you like.
Convenient and safe
In addition to providing clear instructions, your guide will provide you with protective gear such as helmets and goggles. Because the wind is quite strong, you need to protect your eyes and ears. Follow the instructions of your guide.
Book a Dune Buggy Experience in Dubai
Now you are ready to drive your buggy. You can conquer difficult dunes by yourself. You will have the best adventure of your life as you travel through the desert.
Are you looking for an adventurous ride in a sand dunes dune buggy? Here are some ticket options you might want to consider. It all depends on where you are interested and how much time you have. It’s up to you to choose the best hosting.
- Dune Buggy Safari Night + BBQ Dinner + Live Performance
- You can conquer the desert in a brand new four-sweater off-road dune buggy.
- You can enjoy many desert activities such as camel riding, fragrant shisha, and henna painting.
- Traditional performances include belly dancing, Tanura dancing, and fire shows.
Morning Dune Buggy Safari
- You can travel to the desert camp in a 4×4 vehicle and experience the thrill of the sand dunes.
- After being briefed on the rules and regulations of the buggy ride, follow your guide along the nature trail
- Explore the desert by yourself and enjoy the adventure in a self-driving vehicle.
- AED 580
Buy a ticket
Typical Dubai Dune Buggy Experience
The heart of the desert awaits its visitors. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven to the desert. Your journey will be smooth.
The highlight of your desert experience is a four-sweater off-road dune. You will be taught by an instructor about the rules and regulations of riding a buggy.
The Instructor will teach you how to drive the buggy. For an exciting experience, all you have to do is follow your guide through the desert.
It all depends on the type of desert safari experience you choose. You will be taken to the Bedouin camp. You can enjoy many desert activities such as quad bikes and camel riding.
There are also traditional activities such as hand-painting henna. For a complete Bedouin experience, you’ll see traditional arts such as Tanura and belly dancing.
Including traditional Arab costumes, you can also take pictures of your loved ones. You will be offered a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. It depends on the tour you choose.
After enjoying the desert, you will be transported back to your hotel in the city. You can opt to return on an overnight tour. You will spend the night at the camp.
- Tips, guidelines, and more about riding a dune buggy.
- Always listen to your tutor. Follow their advice
- Instructors can provide protective equipment such as helmets and goggles. You should make sure that the helmet you choose fits your head.
- Always bring a water bottle with you. Moisturize
- It would help if you always had essentials like sunscreen and a hat. Comfortable clothing is important.
- Use seat belts everywhere.