When it comes to internet-related issues, the Wavlink wifi extender setup is the ultimate savior. It is always excellent in removing dead zones from your property. The Wavlink wifi extender setup is the most convenient aspect of using an AP. Configure your network so that internet connection is faster, safer, and more reliable. Wavlink extenders are compatible with all of your devices. Wavlink is compatible with any device, including smartphones, smart TVs, and Roku. In this article, we’ll go over the steps you’ll need to do to set up your Wavlink booster.
|Also Read: Wavlink Ac1200 Setup|
Here are the procedures for Wavlink wifi extender setup:
- After unboxing your wavlink extender, turn it on.
- After hitting the power button, wait for the power LED to turn solid green.
- Keep the booster close to the router at all times.
- Connect using the Ap extender setup extension.
- Enter Ap.setup into any web browser and press the enter key.
- Enter your personal information to log in.
- Complete the installation by following the procedures.
- You can now disconnect your repeater and move it to your new site.
This is how you manually complete the wavlink wifi extender setup. Let’s attempt the (WPS) setup if you have any issues with the manual setup.
Wavlink wifi extender setup via WPS
Let’s have a look at another option for setting up your Wavlink repeater, the WPS method, which is said to be the fastest and easiest. You will be able to set up your Wavlink wifi extender in less than two minutes after completing the WPS setup process. Let’s have a look at how the WPS approach works.
The following are the steps for configuring a Wavlink extender using the WPS method:
- Turn on your Wavlink repeater.
- Make sure it is close to the home router.
- Press the WPS button on your booster.
- Press the same WPS button on your existing home router.
- When it flashes three times in a row, it means you’ve successfully configured your repeater.
- You may detach the repeater and move it wherever you choose.
That’s how you use the WPS method to set up a wavlink wifi extender.
How can I upgrade the firmware on my Wavlink extender?
To resolve any issues that may arise when using your Wavlink extender, you will need to upgrade the firmware (whether it is not providing the desired speed or something else). It contains enhanced security protections as well as new tools that will assist you in resolving your concerns.
To update the firmware on your Wavlink wifi extender, follow the instructions below:
- Begin the Wavlink extender.
- Take any mobile device.
- Navigate to the Ap.setup file.
- Choose settings, then firmware upgrade.
- Complete the firmware upgrade process by following the steps.
- It will take a minute, so don’t unplug the booster until it is finished.
This is the procedure for updating the firmware on your Wavlink extender.
How to reset a Wavlink wifi extender?
You must do a factory reset on your booster if you have forgotten your admin password or login and desire to regain it. When you reset the Wavlink extender, it prepares it for a new setup procedure by erasing all of your personal information, including passwords, usernames, and SSIDs. A hard pointed object, such as a paper clip or a needle, is required to complete the factory reset operation.
Follow the steps below to reset the Wavlink wifi extender:
- Connect a power outlet to your Wavlink wifi repeater.
- Look for the factory reset button under a little hole.
- It could be found on the side panel of the repeater.
- For 8-10 seconds, use a paperclip to press the reset button.
- It will restart itself in a few seconds.
- Your repeater is now ready for the new setup procedure.
If you still need help with your Wavlink wifi extender, please contact us via our toll-free number or live chat. We are always here to help you with any issue.